Milford Lions Club 22-D
The Milford Lions Club Service Foundation annually accepts applications for grants from the Eunice S. Reed Fund to benefit the Greater Milford Community. Applications may be submitted during January, and only applications postmarked by 5:00 pm January 31st will be considered. Grants will be awarded in late May or early June.
The Milford Lions Club has established this grant program to enable prospective recipients to develop or expand innovative projects of significant benefit to the Greater Milford Community. Grant requests for a minimum of $5,000 are preferred, however smaller amounts will be considered. This is a matching grant program, with recipients required to provide at least 10% of total project funding, unless in the judgment of the Lions Club Awards Committee the project merits waiver of this requirement. The application letter must include the purpose of the project, the amount being requested, how the funds are to be spent, and a schedule for completion of the project.
Eligible applicants include schools and other youth organizations, non-profit organizations, public welfare organizations, environmental groups, civic associations, etc.. Cooperative partnerships involving multiple parties, including private industry are also welcome to apply. Grants will be awarded to applicants whose projects, in the judgment of the Milford Lions Club, will be most beneficial to this community.
Application forms are available on the Milford Lions Club website, http://milfordlions22d.com/activities/service/reed-fund/, or from members of the Milford Lions Club. Any application must be fully completed and signed in order to be considered.
Send completed applications to:
Awards Committee Chairperson
Milford Lions Club Service Foundation
P.O. Box 25
Milford, DE 19963
Ticket # 54010
Kathy Oberto, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
1. Ticket # 54658 – T. J. Friend, Cumberland, MD 21502
2. Ticket # 20226 – Bill Moore, Houston, DE 19954
3. Ticket # 69513 – Lessa Shiffer, Marydel, MD 21649
4. Ticket # 70199 – Jane Reece, , MD 21651
5. Ticket # 15012 – Jeff Cunningham, Dover, DE 19904
6. Ticket # 19858 – Patty Stuckman, Dover, DE 19901
7. Ticket # 40185 – Marianne Tester, Smyrna, DE 19979
8. Ticket # 01225 – Maryka Tracy, Baldwinsville, NY 13027
9. Ticket # 08516 – Linda Jump, Dover, DE 19901
10. Ticket # 23293 – Rob Rescigno, Milford, DE 19963